Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jenny Craig Week 19

I slipped this week.  Gained a pound instead of losing it.  I blame it on all the cookies my daughter made during the snow storm.  The house smelled like chocolate and I was having major chocolate cravings.  I gave in and sadly, it went straight to my hips. 

Trying to shake the chocolate craving will be my goal next week and upping my exercise regiment.  Physical Therapy for the shoulder is still at three times a week - so adding that to my physical activity - at least helps.  I'm trying to get back to an hour a day consistently on my gazelle in addition to all the PT exercises. 

How are you doing on your new year weight goals?  Any challenges?  Any success stories you'd like to share?

Here's to hoping I have more will power next week.

Ciao,
JET 

No comments: