Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving and a new release

 In a few hours it will be Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for having the gift to tell stories you all like to read. This new release is a little different and was written specifically for my daughter, who has only read one of my books and only because she hounded me to write it. You see, when I was first writing, she took a peek at a book that she should not have as a young teenager. And since then, she has not touched anything because that single passage she read scared the daylights out of her. 

Well, I saw this cover and knew she would read a Christmas story, as she is a total Christmas freak. Well, she was happy with it and absolutely loved the story I crafted. Of course she did have a couple suggestions that I did weave into the book as well. So, if you are looking for a light Christmas story, filled with the magic of Christmas, pick up SILENT NIGHT


SILENT NIGHT

Everyone thinks the Kringles only work in toy making. Nope. I slay monsters.

But when Christmas rolls around, I protect Santa’s sleigh.

So, technically, on Christmas Eve, I’m his little helper.

Most of the time, we deal with a stray rogue monster or two on Christmas Eve. But this year is different. It seems the monsters have decided they want to play with Santa’s reindeer and ring his bells.

If I don’t put a stop to this madness, not only will Santa be their next meal, but children all over the world will wake to a Christmas that never was.

Not on my watch …



No comments: