Friday, February 26, 2010

Final February thoughts. . .

I don't have a lot to say tonight. I'm a bit under the weather, still fighting the last remnants of a migraine and thus am having a hard time with thought streams at the moment.

I can't believe February is almost over. We haven't had much of a winter up here in northeastern Connecticut, unlike those folks south and west of us, who've been hammered with snow. Usually we have at least a foot on the ground at this point but not this year. We're lucky if you could call what we have a dusting. I'm not all that big on playing in the snow, but I do like the picturesque settings when everything is painted white.

I am anxious for spring to come and for us to open our place in Maine. I miss my morning runs on the beach and weekends by the bonfire. Just the sea air is refreshing and rejuvenating.

I know, this is not exciting or educational post, but it's all I got tonight folks. :)

Till next week . . .

Ciao.

No comments: