Saturday, February 6, 2016

Writing slumps

How many of the writers out there have finished a series and hit a slump because of it?

Typing the end on an epic story line that traversed five different series totaling twenty books has left me floundering.  These characters have been a major part of my life for a solid eight years and saying goodbye to them is hard.  It's like saying goodbye to your best friends, albeit an imaginary set of friends, and moving halfway across the globe.

After almost three months of mourning, I think I've finally shaken the slump.  I will forever miss those characters, but it is time to pull up my boots and move onto something new.  In the meantime, here are the different series and intertwined story lines that came to conclusion at the end of The Ryan Chronicles.  It's been a hell of a ride.

All of these titles are available on Kindle Unlimited!
To find out more about these and more, visit My Amazon Page






Now it's time to build another epic intertwined series.  

Talk to me about how you overcame that writing slump?

Until next time,
Ciao,
JET


No comments: