Friday, March 12, 2010

Change is good, right?

All right, I just upgraded my phone - first time in over three years and now I have to learn new technology and reset my speed dials and get my nice ring tones again.

I resisted because my phone was perfectly good - a perfectly good dinosaur that is - but I was at the store with my daughter and she got the Samsung Intensity with the slide keyboard for texting. Considering I take forever and a day to write a short text message on the number pad - the idea of a mini keyboard was appealing.

It's a little bigger than my other phone so I can't just slip it in my pocket but another nifty function that my daughter informed me of is I can do mobile IM. Don't know if I'm going to set that up or not but it's nice to know I have the option.

Anyhow - just figured I'd chat a little about change - even though its a small change, one that I was hesitant on pursuing but now that I've taken the small step, I'm very happy I made the choice.

Now I have to focus my energy on editing. Have a nice weekend folks!

JET

No comments: