Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jenny Craig Week 14

I lost a half pound this week - even with going off plan twice!   Because of this, I'm feeling more confident that I can sustain this when I go back to normal food and not the prepackaged Jenny Craig food.  Next week looks to be the same with dinner out on Saturday and a luncheon with my department on Tuesday.  But I have a plan on how to approach both these outings without feeling like all I can have is a salad. 

My measurements are looking fantastic too. 

All in all, I'm very happy with the results and I'm beyond the halfway point - which is a stellar position to be in and I'm not worried at all about the holidays. 

So with that - I'm going to get back to the business of writing. 

Hope you reach your goals this holiday season!

Ciao
JET

No comments: