Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jenny Craig Week 12

Awesome week - I dropped 2.5 pounds this week even with Thanksgiving as part of it!  Outstanding feeling to hit the halfway mark.  I did a little dance after I stepped on the scale and saw that magic number. 

I know I won't hit a loss of 5 pounds by the end of November, but I might come close with this week in the mix.  That is stellar.

I'm still battling with a bum shoulder so I can't do as much from a physical standpoint as I'd like, so my workouts are very concentrated on the lower body as opposed to full body workouts.  Still, I'm losing inches and that is a good thing.  As a matter of fact, I'm wearing pants today that I haven't gotten into in years.  I've dropped two sizes already. 

Perhaps size 6 or even size 4 is a real possibility when I reach my goal weight.  :) 

Anyhow - I would be completely jazzed to drop another 2.5 pounds this week - but I'd be happy with 1 to 1.5 pounds at this point.  Lots of running around scheduled this week and I'm looking forward to it. 

Until next time!
Ciao
JET

2 comments:

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Hi there! Just found you on Facebook. Ooh, love the cover of Mind Games. Nice.

JETaylor said...

Thank you salarsen!