Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jenny Craig - week 26

Another half pound drop - yay!  And an INCH off my stomach measurement.  I'm back on track - which feels fantastic!

Now I just need to get into the groove with excercise - consistency is needed. 

The closer my goal gets the more impatient I get.  I want that figure now - and this slow burn is annoying, expecially in this immediate gratification society. 

But I know doing this slow is the right way. 

So patience and perserverance is key.

Until next week
Ciao
JET

3 comments:

David Lender said...

J.E. Even walking is really good exercise. Even if you have plans for other forms, it's a great way to start and will allow you to feel like you're adding exercise to your program without overwhelming you. Congrats on your progress do date.

JETaylor said...

Thanks David - when the weather gets better I do walk - especially in the summer - we have a place on the beach and I walk the 2 mile trek every day I'm up there. :)

Suzanne Tyrpak said...

Good interview, Thea. I love the beach too, but I live in the mountains.