Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jenny Craig week 33

Again - the same reading on the scale...BUT a half inch off my stomach measurement.  Going for the toning now more than the weight loss.  So we'll see.  The non-movement in the scale is a little annoying, but if I'm still dropping the inches - who am I to argue.  Besides, muscle weighs more than fat. 

Goal is still another ten pounds - but more importantly I want to lose 2 inches on my waist, 3 inches on my hips and 4 inches on my stomach measurements which would leave me at the following:

Chest 32
Waist 24
Stomach 24
Hips 32 

That's the magic number - more so than what the scale says - this is where I want to be.  I just don't want my chest to drop any further.  ;)

So that gives you an indication of my current measurements and the little belly pouch is still present - but not what it was.  Hell, I've lost 15 pounds so far and between 6 and 8 inches depending on the measurement - when I look at it that way, I'm not that far off from my goal on the measurement side, so the weight side is just a bonus. 

Until next week,
Ciao
JET

No comments: