Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jenny Craig -week 23

I'm another half pound down and 9 pounds away from my goal.  I'm weaning myself off the packaged food little by little so when I hit my goal - I won't have system shock going back to non-packaged foods. 

At this point - I don't think I'm going to drop 5 pounds this month like I had hoped - but if I can see another pound or pound and a half - I'd be jazzed. 

So from now on, I'm thinking a half pound a week is not out of the question - that means realistically - another 18 weeks till I hit my goal.  Seems like a long time, but it really isn't in the scheme of things.  I was really hoping to hit my goal before May 1.  But I'd rather do this right and keep it off than starve myself and hit my goal only to bounce back up. 

Until next week...
Ciao
JET

1 comment:

desitheblonde said...

hon th at great take one day at at ime and then you acheive your goal